Toukley Golf Clubs Board of Directors have decided to open the golf course as from Friday 3/4/20 in line with the following advice:
The NSW government has issued guidelines allowing people to go outside and exercise. Any form of exercise is to be undertaken in compliance with the Public Health Orders. meaning that people must not participate in groups greater then two persons at any point in time. Therefore, individual sports such as golf and tennis can continue provided the Public Health Orders are complied with.
Golf NSW understands and respects that it is ultimately a Clubs decision to open or remain closed, based on individual circumstances related to COVID-19.
All previous bookings are now void to allow for new time sheets with groups of two.
The time sheets will be open on the website from 6 pm today (1/4/20), for members ONLY. Phone bookings will be taken tomorrow between 10 am and 12 noon. Please call the office on 4396 5811.
Please understand that there are limited tee times due to health regulations.
We also ask that if you know of any members who don’t have access to the internet could you please pass on these messages.
PLEASE REMEMBER –
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – 1.5 m distance from each other.
- If you have flu like symptoms we ask that you do not visit Toukley Golf Club
- If you have traveled overseas in the last 14 days we ask that you do not visit Toukley Golf Club
- Personal hygiene – please wash your hands for 20 seconds
- There is strong advice that people over the age of 70 should stay home and self-isolate for their own protection to the maximum extent practical
- These arrangements should also apply to those with chronic illness and indigenous people over the age of 50
- We will be playing in groups of two
- Carts will be allowed with a maximum of one person per cart to comply with social distancing
- All carts will be sanitised after every use
Yours Sincerely, Steve Arnold Secretary Manager