- ALL competition and social golf is on
- The pro-shop will be CASHLESS – therefore no cash will be accepted – EFTPOS only
- All competition golf will move to a one tee start and members will need to check their starting times (if already booked) either on our website (member portal) or by calling the Pro-Shop on 4397 2309
- All future bookings to be made on-line (members portal) or by calling the pro-shop 4397 2309
- To comply with the health departments recommendations of “social distancing” of 1.5 metres ALL golf carts on the course will be limited to one person
- The cost of hiring a cart will be reduced to $20 for members and $25 for visitors.
- Anyone found not adhering to this policy, whether a hire cart or a personal cart, they will not be allowed on the course and if found during the round will be asked to leave immediately.
- Please note that failure to comply with these requirements could result in the closure of the course for ALL players
As you will understand the current situation is changing daily and we will keep you informed of any changes as we recieve them.
Steve Arnold – Secretary Manager