Due to the COVID-19 outbreak resulting in the forced closure of the Clubhouse, the following practices will observed at Toukley Golf Club;
- Golfers should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines, which are being encouraged by state and federal Health Departments.
- Ball washers located on the course are not to be used.
- For the foreseeable future here will be no NTP’s on the par 3 holes. Balls normally awarded as NTP prizes will be added to the ball comp.
- There will be no presentations conducted after the competition. Results will be posted to the website.
- To comply with the Health Departments recommendation on “social distancing” of 1.5metres, ALL golf carts on the course will be limited to one person per cart.
Temporary Local Rules
- Players MUST leave the flagstick in the hole at all times. NOTE: Due to the modified condition of the flagsticks, provisions in Rule 13.2c will apply; “if any part of the ball is in the hole below the surface of the putting green, the ball is treated as holed even if the entire ball is not below the surface”.
- Rakes have been removed from Bunkers, and players should smooth the sand using their feet or a club. Preferred lies of 30cm may be taken in Bunkers, but the ball must remain in the Bunker after taking relief.
- All cart direction ropes and associated stakes/pegs are to be treated as immoveable obstructions and relief may be takenunder rule 16. Ropes and associated pegs must not be moved or repositioned and “line of sight” relief does not apply.
- Score cards are NOT to be exchanged between partners. Players shall record their own score in the player’s column and also in the scanning area on their own card. Record your partner’s score in the marker column. At end of the round verbally confirm scores with playing partner before signing only their own card and returning the card to the Pro Shop. Until further notice the competition will be finished by the Pro Shop and results will be published on the Club website and a hard copy available in the Pro Shop. Vouchers may be redeemed from reception during office hours 9am & 4pm Monday to Friday and at the halfway house between 9am & 3pm Saturday & Sunday.
As the situation remains fluid these guidelines may change at short notice to comply with any new Government directions. The Board appreciates the understanding of Members in these difficult times.