- This event has passed.
MIXED FOURSOMES CHAMPIONSHIPS SUNDAY 23/11/14
November 23, 2014
MIXED FOURSOMES CHAMPIONSHIPS SUNDAY 23rd November
The 2014 Mixed Foursomes Championships are on Sunday 23rd November 2014. The entry sheet is on the hallway noticeboard. The event is 27 holes for all grades. There will be scratch and nett prizes in each grade as well as a last nine nett in each grade. Grades are according to the normal men’s grades (A grade 0-13, B grade 13-18 and C grade 19+). The pair’s grade is determined by the lowest individual handicap in the pair. The entry fee is $20 per player. Tee times will between 8:00 and 11:00 am.
MIXED FOURSOMES CHAMPIONSHIPS
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- Normal foursomes play as per rule 29.1…..”During any stipulated round the players must play alternately from the teeing grounds and alternately during the play of each hole. Penalty strokes do not affect the order of play.”
- The male player must tee off on the 1st hole. The male player must also tee off on the 19th hole.
- The mens individual championship handicap is your calculated daily handicap for the Toukley Blue course (slope rating 125). The ladies individual championship handicap is your calculated daily handicap for the Toukley Red course (slope rating 131).
- APPLICATION OF HANDICAPS: 18 hole foursome handicap is half of
combined 18 hole individual handicaps.
- GRADE: The grade of each team is determined by the lowest individual
handicap in the team….A-Grade 0-12….B-Grade 13-18…C-Grade 19+.
- Presentation night trophies are for 27 hole scratch winners and runners up
and 27 hole nett winners and runners up in each grade
There will be on the day prizes for the last nine nett winners in each grade.
Any pair can only win one prize. The selection order is 1) scratch winners
2) scratch r/u.. 3) nett winners…4) nett r/u…5) last 9 nett.
7. If there is a tie for the scratch event in any grade, the winners will be
determined by a 3 hole playoff over holes 10, 16 &18. The male must tee off
10th hole. All other ties will be determined by a count back.
8. Players using a cart or other motorised “ride on” transport will be eligible for
A grade scratch prizes only if they are already registered on the T.G.C. approved medical condition list.
- The use of a mobile phone by a player or their caddy for incoming or
outgoing calls is prohibited whilst on the golf course. The penalty for breach
of this condition is two strokes. If a player is in possession of a mobile phone
it must be set to “silent”.
Exceptions: -1) A player who is “on call” due to his profession or
civic duties may be granted permission by the
Match Committee to use the phone during the
2) During the event, a player may use a mobile
phone to help in an emergency.
10. The competition is run by the Toukley Golf Club Match Committee.
Their decisions are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any disputes
must be reported to the Match Committee within 15 minutes of the
completion of the round.
These conditions of play must be read in conjunction with the Toukley Golf Club local rules and may be amended at the discretion of the Match Committee.