Unfortunately, this event had to be cancelled due to horrific weather conditions. And just as the course was starting to dry out from the last deluge! We will have a mini meeting next Tuesday to decide when to reschedule this event.
Also, the CCWGA Senior’s Day had to be cancelled on Monday, 18th. A full refund will be arranged at the CCWGA meeting next Monday and there will also be a decision on whether or not the event will be rescheduled.
Next week we look forward to sunshine! And the 5th Medal Round. See you all then.