• social-meida
  • social-meida

(02) 4396 5811

Key Street, Toukley NSW 2263

Members Information

Unfortunately due to the amount of rain the golf course received on Thursday (about 70 ml) it has been decided to postpone the qualifying for the Ray Eckford pairs K/O until next Saturday (weather permitting).


At present all bunkers for this weekend will be out of play and to be treated as GUR (signs have been placed in the bunkers).


Also it would be appreciated if you are   using a golf cart and you are asked to stay on the paths that you do so.



Bob Howe

Captain TGC