Yvonne has been a member of Toukley Golf Club since 1987 and has recently reduced her handicap to SCRATCH.
On behalf of all the members and the Board we congratulate her on being the first lady golfer of the club to achieve this milestone.
Yvonne started playing golf at the age of 10 years and achieved success throughout her junior years.
- St Michaels – NSW Junior Mixed Foursomes – Nett Winner
- Everglades – Mixed Foursomes – Nett Winner
- Everglades – Mixed Foursomes – Gross Champions
- Terrigal – Mixed Foursomes – Gross Champions
- NSWLGA Junior Summer Tournament – Winner
Yvonne has been club champion at Toukley 8 times, Foursomes Champion 10 times, Mixed Foursomes 6 times and last year won the Toukley Veterans Ladies Championship for the first time.
Yvonne is very popular with all the lady golfers and likes to encourage new players who progress from the Thursday nine hole competition.
Yvonne has also been club Captain and Handicap Manager for the Toukley Ladies and is still on the District Ladies committee.
We wish her every success for her future golf.